Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cards or Cash?

Cards or Cash?

Whooo-hooo! This is my 50th post! Okay, now that I've got that out of the way, check this out... This is an image that I've been working on to illustrate a story about how more and more people are using debit and credit cards instead of cash and checks. I had a few ideas floating around in my head, but I though that this one was the most concrete. I shot a similar image yesterday, but only with a few credit cards. Tully game me the idea to completely fill it with cards to help get the point across a little easier. I knew that the other image needed something, I just didn't know what. But now, I'm pretty happy. Like my coffee image from earlier posts, this photo will cover an entire section front. It should be pretty cool. Keep watching to see the final product. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive