Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Super Man

Super Man

I came across this guy today. It was a great situation, but the light sucked, and I had another assignment I had to get to pretty quick. So not my best work, but I thought it was pretty funny. Enjoy!

Caption: "I love the attention," said Randy Covell, 25, as he made his way across downtown Midland from his home on Buttles to a pavilion in Chippewassee Park, a popular hangout spot for him and his friends. Nicknamed "Superman" by his friends, Covell thought he'd live up to the name by dawning a full Superman costume and parading around town. "I've been wanting to wear it since February, but I didn't have the cape or belt. You can't be Superman without a cape," said Covell. Joined by his housemates, Stephan and Janey Noykos, Covell attracted the attention of many passersby as he made the short trek. Some even stopped their cars to take photos.

No comments:

Blog Archive