Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Winter Weather

Winter Weather

Okay, I apologize for not posting in a while, but honestly, I haven't shot anything lately that I have been very proud of. I've been in a rut for the past few weeks, but I think I'm finally coming out of it. I have a ton of blogging to catch up on though. I'll still need to post stuff that I shot over Christmas, and I have a small year-in-pictures slide show that I was working on that I'd like to post before 2010 roles around. But for now, I though I'd post this image that I shot this morning at Ace Hardware for a story that we're working on about winter weather preparations. From what I understand, this winter has been worse than last year, and last year was one of the worst winters for Midland in recent memory. The manager of Ace told me that they have almost sold almost as much salt, just since the beginning of December, as they did all of last winter. I'm not totally happy with this image (I'm really trying to shoot more moments), but at least I had some nice light for a change. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive